Is this course a good fit for me?
This course is for anyone who wants to get better at speaking, persuading and presenting. During our hands-on sessions you learn from experience by immediately implementing feedback. We help you to reach your full potential by swiftly putting short blocks of theory into practice until practice makes perfect.
Is this you?
- I feel nervous when I have to present
- I have a clear vision and story in my head, but verbalizing it is hard.
- My presentations are often dull and monotonous
- I find it difficult to immediately react effectively. Hours after a conversation, it suddenly comes to me what i should have said.
- I find it hard to inspire others with my ideas and stories
This course has been succesfully completed by – among others – managers, politicians, lawyers, teachers, marketeers and social workers.
Our motto is: ‘learning by doing’. We don’t want you to endlessly listen to our trainer telling you all about the theory of public speaking. We want you to put it into practice! That is why we want there to be at least two weeks in between each course day. In this meantime, you can practice your new skills.
- The what and how of persuading
- Presenting persuasively
- A clear structure
- Tips and tricks regarding persuading
- Phrasing arguments concisely
>> At least two weeks between the sessions.
- Keep it short and simple
- Learning from the best: analysing world-famous speeches
- Your own public speaking style
- How to react to criticism and fallacies
- Analysing your own presentation (video)
Our trainees value the Public Speaking and Presenting course at a 9,2 out of 10.
After completing the course…
You’ll take your skills to the next level with our coaching sessions
Do you want to learn and practice even more during a one-on-one session? At least 60% of our trainees do! During our coaching sessions you will work intensively on the subjects that are important to you. For more information about coaching you can contact us.